Building on the success of our 2012 forum which was sponsored by Gasum, Rodl & Partner, Eesti Gas, ABB, Fortum and Vopak, our 5th annual event will once again unite key players from across the energy industry, both from private and public sectors, tackling these key questions and other issues facing the development of the Baltic Energy market.
The event will also address:
- the bankability and viability of energy projects for private sector investors
- expert scrutiny of the risks and challenges from a range of international professionals
- industry analysis and perspectives from the leading regional energy companies
Conference sessions include:
• Market trends and analysis
• The future of gas
• To own or import electricity
• RES: overcoming obstacles
- Feature session on regional wind potential
More detailed information will be available in 2013. If you are interested in discussing this event and your needs in the region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.