In recognition of the increasingly interconnected energy markets, the 2019 Summit will be expanding to include the Nordic region, thus creating the new Baltic and Nordic Energy Summit.
Now in its 11th year, this market leading business-focused Summit brings together Energy sector thought leaders to debate the future policy framework, market dynamics and investment opportunities in the region.
Topics on the 2019 agenda include:
- Progress on the ITC Agreement and tariff models for the common gas market
- Technology-neutral, subsidy-free renewable energy auctions in the region
- Electricity market synchronisation with Central Europe
- National Energy Climate Plans: new directives and support schemes across the region
- Opportunities and national rules in renewable gas markets
- Sector coupling and the scaling up of power-to-gas
The audience for the 2018 Summit comprised 150+ leading voices and decision makers active in the Baltic Energy markets. The 2019 conference programme will available soon. For speaking and sponsorship enquiries, please get in touch with us:
Tel: + 44 207 1479 750